Our Top 10 best small cast iron skillet Reviews
SaleBestseller No. 1
6 Inch Cast Iron Skillet, Frying Pan with Drip-Spouts,...
- Precision Heat Distribution: The cast iron pan has greater retention and distribution of heat. Even heat distribution for improved cooking and frying, even on grills, stoves or induction cook tops.
- Healthy for You: Mini skillet is seasoned with 100% vegetable oil, no synthetic coatings or chemicals for a natural, Trace amounts of iron are naturally released when cooking with seasoned cast iron skillet, boosting the mineral in your diet.
- Easy To Clean: After using cast iron cookware, use a Natural Fiber Cleaning Brush to remove loose food and residue. Rinse the pan and gently scuff the surface and sidewalls with a Chain Mail Scrubber. Heat the pan on the stovetop until dry. Using a cloth or paper towel, apply a dab Seasoning Oil and rub on all surfaces, inside and out. Wipe away excess oil to leave a dry, matte finish. Repeat every time you cook.
- Suitable for All Stoves: The stone skillet suit for induction, gas, ceramic, electric, halogen and solid fuel cookers. And it is suitable for ovens.
- Lifetime Warranty: If you have any questions, please contact us in time, We will do our best to resolve any issues you have within 24 hours. we really need insights customer like yours to help us grow and improve our products.
SaleBestseller No. 2
Lodge L8SK3 10-1/4-Inch Pre-Seasoned Skillet
- One Lodge Pre-Seasoned 10.25 Inch Cast Iron Skillet
- Unparalleled heat retention and even heating
- Pre-seasoned with 100% natural vegetable oil
- Use to sear, sauté, bake, broil, braise, fry, or grill
- Use in the oven, on the stove, on the grill, or over a campfire
SaleBestseller No. 3
Utopia Kitchen Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Skillet Set...
- 3 piece set includes 10 inch, 8 inch and 6 inch pans
- Pre-seasoned with soy-based oil to make it ready for use straight out of the box but re-seasoning is recommended to avoid sticking issues for a smoother and non-stick surface
- While cast iron doesn’t leach chemicals, it can leach some iron into your food and that’s pretty good for health
- Cast Iron cookware is comparatively less smoother than non stick cookware
- To clean cast iron, never use soap; simply scrub your skillet with a stiff brush and hot water and dry it completely; it is not dishwasher-safe
SaleBestseller No. 4
Utopia Kitchen 12.5 Inch Pre-Seasoned Cast iron Skillet...
- Cast iron cookware is less smoother than the Non-Stick cookware.
- Iron deficiency is fairly common worldwide especially among women so cooking food in a cast iron skillet can increase iron content by as much as 20%
- Hand wash even before first use and dry immediately; rub with a light coat of vegetable oil after every wash
- Allow cast iron skillet to cool completely before washing them in hot soapy water with a sponge using regular dishwashing liquid soap; it is not dishwasher safe
- Its superior heat retention will keep your mouth watering food warm for a long time
Bestseller No. 5
5.4 inch (13.7cm) pre-seasoned cast iron skillet, Mini...
- PRE-SEASONED: Constructed of cast iron, this pan features a pre-seasoned finish to protect the surface, help prevent sticking and is ready to use
- EXCELLENT HEAT RETENTIONL: Heat is absorbed evenly and spreads gently for superior heat retention and uniform cooking; ideal for traditional and slow cooking techniques.
- VERASITLE: Compatible with most heat sources, including induction, and ceramic top ranges; oven safe to 500 degrees F, and can also be used in the oven, under the broiler, or on the grill
- OVEN TO TABLE: Perfect for small living spaces and for preparing single-serving meal, snack or desert
- EASY TO CLEAN: Hand wash then dry immediately; rub with a light coat of oil after every wash
Bestseller No. 6
Le Creuset Enameled Cast Iron Signature Iron Handle...
- Enameled cast iron delivers superior heat distribution and retention
- Ready to use, requires no seasoning
- Easy-to-clean and durable enamel resists dulling, staining, chipping and cracking
- Black satin interior enamel is specially formulated for higher surface temperatures to enhance cooking performance
- Lightest weight cast iron by quart on the market
SaleBestseller No. 7
Cast Iron Skillet Set - 8" + 10"-Inch Frying Pan + 2...
- PRECISION HEAT DISTRIBUTION – This cast iron skillet has a smooth finish to help provide even heat distribution for improved cooking and frying, even on grills, stoves or induction cooktops.
- TRUE COOKING VERSATILITY – The Cuisinel cast iron skillet pan can be used for frying, baking, grilling, broiling, braising, and sautéing meats, vegetables and more!
- SUPERIOR CRAFTSMANSHIP – Each all-purpose fajita skillet is crafted with seasoned cast iron that can outlast years of regular cooking and washing for long-term reliability.
- EASY TO CLEAN & MAINTAIN – After every use, cast iron should be hand washed, dried thoroughly on the stove at medium heat and seasoned with natural oils; Do not put in dishwasher and do not air dry.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY: Go on, fire up your Cuisinel cookware. If anything happens, it's on us. In additional to Amazon's seamless 30-day money back guarantee, Cuisinel Cast Iron guarantees the quality and durability of all its products for a lifetime, so you can be assured that you are making the right choice and there is no risk to you.
SaleBestseller No. 8
Lodge Silicone Hot Cast Iron Skillet Handle Holder,...
- Protects hands from heat up to 450° F
- Offers a secure, comfortable grip when handling hot cookware on the stovetop
- Fits Lodge Keyhole handle skillets 9 inch diameter and up
- Easily stores on cookware or in a drawer
- Dishwasher safe; Not intended for use in oven.
SaleBestseller No. 9
Lodge Skillet, Dual Handle Pan, 10.25"
- 10.25" seasoned cast iron dual handle pan
- The right tool to sear, saute, bake, broil, braise, fry or grill
- At home in the oven, on the stove, on the grill or over the campfire; great for induction cooktops
- Brutally tough for decades of cooking
- Made in the USA
SaleBestseller No. 10
Lodge Wildlife Series-6.5" Cast Iron Skillet with Wolf...
- LODGE WILDLIFE SERIES: Each unique piece in our seasoned cast iron Wildlife Series features one of America's most distinctive animals.
- SEASONED COOKWARE. A good seasoning makes all the difference. Lodge seasons its cookware with 100% vegetable oil; no synthetic coatings or chemicals. The more you use your iron, the better the seasoning will get
- MADE IN THE USA. Lodge has been making cast iron cookware in South Pittsburg, Tennessee (pop. 3,300) since 1896. With over 120 years of experience, their cast iron is known for its high quality design, lifetime durability, and cooking versatility
- MAKE EVERY MEAL A MEMORY. Lodge knows that cooking is about more than just the food; it’s about the memories
- FAMILY-OWNED. Lodge is more than just a business; it’s a family. The Lodge family founded the company in 1896, and they still own it today. From environmental responsibility to community development, their heads and hearts are rooted in America