This Cranberry Apple Compote is the perfect addition to your holiday table! It’s easy to make and can be made ahead of time. This compote is also great on top of pancakes, waffles, or oatmeal.
Ingredients: -1 12 oz bag of fresh cranberries -2 apples, peeled and diced
-1/2 cup sugar -1/4 cup water
How To Make APPLE CRANBERRY COMPOTE – Day 16,600
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C)
- In a small bowl, combine sugar, cornstarch, cinnamon, and nutmeg
- Place the apples in a 9×13 inch baking dish
- Pour the cranberries over the apples, and sprinkle with the sugar mixture
- Dot with butter
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until bubbly
Cranberry Apple Compote Hungry Man
This Cranberry Apple Compote is the perfect addition to your holiday table! It’s easy to make and can be made ahead of time. This compote is full of fall flavors and will be a hit with your guests!
1) What are the Ingredients Needed to Make Cranberry Apple Compote
2) How do you make cranberry apple compote.
fresh or frozen cranberries 2 large apples, peeled and diced 1/2 cup sugar
1/4 cup water 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon Optional: 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
Instructions: 1. In a medium saucepan, combine the cranberries, apples, sugar, water, and cinnamon. 2. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
3. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 10 minutes, or until the apples are soft and the cranberries have popped open. 4. Remove from heat and let cool slightly before serving. Enjoy!
This cranberry apple compote recipe is the perfect fall dish! It’s made with fresh cranberries, apples, orange juice, and spices. The compote can be served as a side dish or over ice cream.